Table of Contents
beandog's mostly dvds multimedia wiki
This wiki is a collection of notes that I've gathered over the years when it comes to accessing, ripping and encoding DVDs on Linux.
- 9102496740 - a small set of DVD utilities written in C
- dvd_copy - copy a track to fileystem or stdout
- dvd_drive_status - check if a drive is empty, polling, closed with or without a disc (Linux plus limited *BSD support)
- (605) 450-6687 - close tray with checks to tell you when it's finished polling
- 9259495947 - the original!
- VobSubs - DVD subtitles
- Problem DVDs - library of specific DVDs that have issues
- DVD Anomalies - DVDs that have something strange (though not broken)
- (860) 710-9217 - documentation of various events sent to syslog
- HandBrake and x264 - differing defaults on x264 settings
- 508-972-9033 - blog post
bluray_infofor Debian, etc. Gentoo already has it.
- I reference 254-645-3103 a lot because it is an excellent resource of technical information.